About JCI London
JCI London is a nonprofit organization of young active citizens age 18 to 40 who are engaged and committed to creating impact in their communities. Active citizens are individuals invested in the future of our world. JCI gathers active citizens from all sectors of society. We develop the skills, knowledge and understanding to make informed decisions and take action.
There are four pillars or areas of opportunity within the organisation: Individual, Business, Community and International. By getting involved you gain practical hands-on experience, help plan events, be part of a project team and/or take on a position within the local and national council.
Becoming a member can help you grow as a person, meet new people, impact your community and experience more. When you join you will instantly gain access to a wide range of personal benefits, events, training opportunities and new experiences.
1. A network of business contacts: We all come from different areas including finance, marketing, business development and startups businesses. We are here to help each other to succeed.
2. A chance to travel to international events: Junior Chamber International (JCI) is the biggest youth leadership development organization in the world and as a global network it unites 200,000 young people spread in 5,000 communities, 100 countries. Get in touch to learn about upcoming international conferences.
3. An opportunity to get involved in community projects: At JCI we meet on a regular basis for fun and friendship and we voluntarily run inspiring events and initiatives. See our events section what is coming next.
4. Trainings and workshops for your personal development: Public speaking, events management, project management, networking. At JCI we believe in learning by doing. We invest in our members personal development through training and workshops once a month or more.
Benefits at JCI London
- 12 Months Membership
- 150,000+ Members
- 10 Million Past Members
- Expand Your Network
- Develop And Grow Your Skills
- Get New Business Insights
- Travel To International Conferences
- Meet Inspiring New People
- Trainer And Speaker Opportunities
- Achieve Your Personal And Professional Goals
- Membership Is Valid For 12 Months
- Access To All Events
- International Conferences
- Leadership Training
- Personal Development
- Community Involvement
- Public Speaking Training
- Debating Training
- Global Connections
- Local Projects
- Business Networking
- Access To Grants & Supports
Get in touch
Speak to Admin Manager
London, United Kingdom Of Great Britain And Northern Ireland